3. Mini Muffin Corn Dogs | These are tasty treat that can be made ahead of time and then reheated or even served cold. Pair with your favorite condiments and sides and you have a lunch or dinner any kid would love.
5. Homemade Uncrustables | Homemade is so much cheaper than buying Uncrustables in the store and they taste just as good. Pop in the freezer and then thaw when you are ready to serve. Pair with some fresh veggies, fruit, and lunch is ready.
7. Kid-Friendly Pasta Salad | A pasta salad is a fun way to serve up some veggies and kids will gobble it right up. This is a great recipe that is tasty, and kids love and you can make it ahead of time.
8. Zucchini Pizza Bites | Have a pizza lover? These bites are a bit healthier and a great way to sneak in some veggies to any toddler who loves pizza. Top with your favorite toppings and heat up in the oven or microwave.
11. Mini Ham and Cheese Empanadas | Perfect for little fingers to grab and nibble on. You have your starch from the bread, with cheese and meat packed in and full of protein to help fuel them for the rest of the day.
20. Tortilla Pizza Roll-Ups | These are great because you customise to fit your picky eaters. Maybe you just do sauce and cheese or toss in some pepperoni. The choice is yours.
If these toddler make-ahead meals don’t go down a treat, at least you’ll enjoy finishing them off. After fishing them out from behind the couch cushions.
Aah #mumlife, I wouldn’t change a thing.
Like it? Pin it for later.
About Emma Healey
Emma is a recognised family finance and budgeting expert and founder of Mum's Money. Her advice has been featured in Stuff, NZHerald, Readers Digest, Yahoo Finance, Lifehacker, The Simple Dollar, MSN Money and more.